With its stunning white beach, exciting Arabian wildlife park and natural beauty, Anantara Sir Bani Yas Island Resorts plays host to one of the most adventurous locations in the United Arab Emirates.
The stunning surroundings of the largest natural island in Abu Dhabi, Sir Bani Yas, combined with an exciting variety of activities are perfect for family fun-filled or adventurous romantic getaways. Guests can experience thrilling adventures with indigenous wildlife. Whether they are looking for activities on land or sea, guests can choose from a wide array of unique excursions or just take advantage of the relaxing facilities at the resorts:
- Nature and Wildlife Drive: with over 15,000 animals from 30 different species, many of which the International Union for Conservation of Nature classifies as critically endangered or vulnerable to the wild, this thrilling game drive in dedicated 4×4 vehicles provides exciting encounters with unique and endangered animals. Guests can spot giraffes, gazelles, oryx, cheetahs and many other animals in their natural environment.
- Culture and History Tour: guests can step into the past and learn about the history with an engaging cultural tour of Sir Bani Yas Island, named after the Bani Yas Tribe, who first settled in Abu Dhabi 250 years ago.
- Archery: a fun activity for the whole family, Archery is a long cherished Arabian tradition that remains a popular sport to this day. The hotel provides all the equipment and training needed to make sure guests get closer to the bull’s eye.
- Land Sailing: the perfect fun day out with the entire family to explore a unique side of the island like never before. Guests can choose to sail independently or make the activity interesting by racing against each other.
- Horseback Riding: an authentic exploration of the island’s surrounding on an Arabian horse. Guests have the rare opportunity to ride within the Arabian wildlife park and spot free roaming animals up close. Beach rides are also available, for beginners and seasoned riders alike.
- Wadi Walk: a closer view of the island’s scenery and wildlife on a guided wadi walk to discover unspoiled sand dunes and explore rock corridors containing a variety of ancient fossils and minerals.
- Kayaking: meandering through the lush mangroves in the afternoon sun, guests can cut through the still, azure waters of the Arabian Gulf for a relaxing activity.
- Mountain Biking: guests can explore the ever changing scenery of Sir Bani Yas Island on an exhilarating mountain bike The mountain–biking tracks cater for both experienced and inexperienced riders, and take a variety of exciting on and off road trails through the Arabian Wildlife Park, wadis, beaches and lagoons.
- Watersports Activities: a varied selection of exhilarating watersports activities is available for all levels of enthusiasts.
Anantara Sir Bani Yas Island Resorts invites guests to take getaways to the next level and create remarkable memories that last a lifetime.