Special offers from attractions and resorts are making summer in Orlando more affordable than ever.
It’s shaping up to be a hot summer for Orlando — named the No. 1 domestic summer travel destination by AAA — and we’re not talking about the temperature! You’ll definitely want to experience our newest thrills, but first, take advantage of these summertime offers from our theme parks, resorts and attractions beyond the parks to make your visit as value-packed as it is unforgettable!
Visit Orlando’s Summer Savings
Through June 10, Visit Orlando’s Summer Savings promotion is offering an additional 5 percent off your entire order of already discounted tickets.
As part of this offer, you can select discounted ticket packages from Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Orlando Resort, SeaWorld Orlando and LEGOLAND Florida Resort. Standalone attractions also have special deals, including a buy-one, get-one-free offer from the newly rebranded ICON Orlando (formerly the Orlando Eye) and a free souvenir cup with purchase from Crayola Experience. Act now to save an extra 5 percent on all of it!
Summer Deals at Orlando Attractions
Gatorland in Orlando
- Gatorland: This summer, Florida residents can save $5 off regular park admission. Proof of residency is required.
The Escape Game Orlando
- The Escape Game Orlando: Use code Summer18 to save 10 percent off any booking through Aug. 31, 2018. Not valid with other offers.
The Holy Land Experience in Orlando
- The Holy Land Experience: Through Aug. 31, 2018, use the code HLEFAM when purchasing two to six tickets via the Family Pass bundle to receive 20 percent off regular admission. (Savings are not available on individual ticket purchases.)
Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament Near Orlando
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament: Using the code May18, you can get adult admission for $44.95 and child admission for $30.95.
Orlando Science Center
- Orlando Science Center: Through May 31, and in honor of Memorial Day, this kids-focused STEM attraction is offering 50 percent off admission for all veterans and active military personnel with military ID. The promotion is sponsored by Lockheed Martin.
Learn more: Orlando Military Discounts
SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium at ICON Orlando 360
- SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium: To commemorate the arrival of two baby-blue spotted stingrays and two ribbontail baby stingrays, this attraction at ICON Orlando 360 is hosting a Stingray Baby Shower. Through June 17, guests who donate a gift for the Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies’ Neonatal Intensive Care Unit will receive $7 off admission to the attraction.
Summer Deals at Orlando Hotels & Resorts
Four Seasons Resort Orlando
- Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort: Take advantage of their Stay Longer — Fourth Night Freepackage, which includes a complimentary fourth night with every three consecutive paid nights, among other amenities.
Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Orange Lake Resort in Orlando
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Orange Lake Resort: Using code IKREC, you can get a $50 resort credit with a two-night stay, plus an additional $25 credit for each additional night.
Holiday Inn Club Vacations Orlando Breeze Resort
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations Orlando Breeze Resort: Book early and save up to 20 percent off a stay at one-, two- and three-bedroom villas with the code IDAVA.
Marriott’s Grande Vista in Orlando
- Marriott’s Cypress Harbor Villas and Marriott’s Grande Vista: Both of these Marriott Vacation Club properties are offering 15 percent off leisure rates for all Marriott Rewards members, and you can sign up to become a member at the time of booking. This offer covers stays from June 17 through Sept. 6, 2018, Sunday through Thursday only.
- Radisson Hotel Orlando — Lake Buena Vista: This resort is offering 20 percent off rack rates and 10 percent off food and beverage (excluding alcohol) at its onsite restaurant. The offer is valid for travel and book-by date of Aug. 31, 2018, using code ORLAND.
Reunion Resort Near Orlando
- Reunion Resort: As part of this resort’s Free Summer Nights package, guests who book three nights in a luxury villa will get a fourth night for free. This deal is good for reservations made between June 29 and Sept. 4, 2018, and is subject to availability and potential blackout dates.
Rosen Plaza in Orlando
- Rosen Plaza: This hotel is offering a Weekend Dinner & Dance Getaway package, which includes deluxe one-night accommodations for two, complimentary valet parking, dinner for two from the three-course menu at Jack’s Place(alcohol not included), complimentary admission and two complimentary well drinks at 3NINE, and a full American breakfast buffet at Café Matisse.
The Villas of Grand Cypress in Orlando
- The Villas of Grand Cypress: This resort has several summertime promotions. Suite Summer offers 20-percent savings on their best available rate for stays running Sunday through Thursday when booked by June 15, 2018. (Valid on stays from June 1 through Sept. 30, 2018, with blackout dates on July 1-4.) Stay More, Save More saves 15 percent on four-night stays and 25 percent off seven-night stays. Next, the Golf Summer Escape promotion gives you one complimentary round of golf on their Jack Nicklaus Signature-designed course for stays from June 1 through Aug. 30, 2018. Finally, Florida residents can save 30 percent on their best available rates through Sept. 30, 2018.
Summer Deals at Orlando Restaurants
Tapa Toro Tapas Bar & Paella Pit in Orlando
- Tapa Toro Tapas Bar & Paella Pit: Part of the newly rechristened ICON Orlando 360 complex, this restaurant is offering an Early Bird Gets the Eye special, in which $30 will get you a three-course meal with choice of entrée, plus a single-admission ticket to ride ICON Orlando, formerly known as the Coca-Cola Orlando Eye.